I see that i can watch Bitcoin cash price in live mode, but it is with 5 minutes delay. Do you have possibility to watch it live?
Also, i am interested, where from you get the Bitcoin cash price?
What is Bitcoin cash? What is the difference between real Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash. Is it really one for store value, another for payments? Also, when i go to Bitcoin.com, there is the main currency Bitcoin cash.
Bitcoin price went up just for a few days, don't worry, Bitcoin cash pump will finish soon and Bitcoin price should go up to 20k until christmas or new year! Be ready.
I agree. Bitcoin cash looks like scam project. But what they did it's huge thing. I don't know how much money they invested to lift BCH market cap to $70billion, but it is huge. Roger Ver with Jihan We prepared good pumps :D
What's happening with Bitcoin Cash price? Is it again pumping? It went up to $3800 in 50 minutes?
Bitcoin cash price rises because of Coinbase (GDAX) started Bitcoin cash trading on their platform. Everyone buying, we have little dip with BCH because of some bugs on GDAX and stopped trading feature. Everyone expects Bitcoin cash to the moon after GDAX will enable buy and sell Bitcoin cash again.
1) Buy, sell, send and receive Bitcoin Cash on Coinbase
2) Coinbase maintains a strict trading policy and internal guidelines for employees. Coinbase employees have been prohibited from trading in Bitcoin Cash for several weeks.
3) An update on Bitcoin Cash for our customers: sends and receives are functional. Buys and sells on Coinbase.com and in our mobile apps will be available to all customers once there is sufficient liquidity on GDAX. We anticipate that this will happen tomorrow.
4) All BCH markets will remain cleared and offline until 9am PST 12/20/17. At that time, BCH markets will enter post-only mode for a minimum of one hour to allow liquidity to be established.
Wait until GDAX will enable BCH buy/sell feature again, might be that Bitcoin cash price will go even more. Be careful everyone, let's earn some money!
Will BCH replace BTC? No, I don't think so...
Bitcoin Cash is not an offshoot of Bitcoin, It's the original Bitcoin with the original functionality restored.
It's interesting to see how Bitcoin cash tries to lift up the price. Roger Ver pumping from BTC to BCH. When Bitcoin is going down, you can see Bitcoin cash is going up.
I visited my friend’s restaurant last week. Stats for the the previous week:
- 8 people paid with BitcoinCash
- 2 people paid with Ethereum
- 0 people paid with BitcoinCore
LOL :D I visited some 30 Institutional Investors over last few days
Stats for the visit:
- 12 are investing in Bitcoin
- 10 are about to invest in Bitcoin
- 8 still need time
- 0 have any plans to go anywhere near BCash